Monday, October 1, 2012

Little Pumpkin's 9 Months Old- SCIC59

It's the first of the month and that means Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge has got a new set of inspiration pictures for you!!  Here is a double page 12x12 page layout of my 9 month old daughter!

Left Page (click to see bigger!)

Right Page (click to see bigger!)


Both pages together (click to see bigger!)


I was inspired by the colors from our inspiration piece this month to make my page with.  I used the Wonderfall Kit for the DSP and leafs.  The pumpkin was a stamp that I colored using the new coloring in MDS2. 



Here is our inspiration pictures for October!  We would love it if you played along with us!  I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using October's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here by October 25 to be in the running to be our "Pick of the Party"! 
If you have been on the blog hop, you're probably visiting me from Erin's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Allison's blog .  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
 




1 comment:

Julie Gearinger said...

This is a terrific scrapbook layout and I love your little "pumpkin" :-)