Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hannah's First Convention & MDS2 is HERE!!!!! SCIC57

It's the first of the month and you know what that means...Stampin' Celebration has a new challenge for the month!  And today is the day My Digital Studio 2 is available!!!!!

 (Click on the page to see all the details!)

Here is my page!  (I got the sketch from Sketch Support....awesome site!) It is of my sister, my daughter (her first time going) and I at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention a few weeks ago.  I love how the page came out!  We had a great time.  Check out the Convention 2012 Highlights video here and while you are at it listen to the convention theme song and watch the video here.  I love them both! :)

I am so excited for MDS2 to be available!  It has more than 75 new features to make this amazing program ever more amazing!  I used MDS2 on my page and here are a few of the things that are new...see the biggest light grey flower?  You are able to change colors of embellishments, so I made it match my page!  Same with the banner at the top...it used to be all bright colors, now it is grey to match my page!  See the stitching around the title box?  That is a new feature called Freeform (you can add a line and change the line style as you wish!).  These are just a few of the AWESOME new features you get with the upgrade.



Here is this month's inspiration pictures.  It was perfect for my convention pages because this years convention went right along with the yellow and grey color scheme.  I had so much fin playing with MDS2!  I hope you find time to play along too!

Here's how you can participate...  Simply create a card, 3D item, digital item, scrapbook layout, etc. using the inspiration piece above.  Leave a comment on the Stampin' Celebration blog with a link to your blog or online gallery so we can see your project. You have until the 25th of the month to create your project.  We will choose the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month.  We can't wait to see what Stampin' Celebration inspires you to create!!
 
With our new blog hop style challenge, then you're probably visiting me from Marlene's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Allison's blog .  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!
 
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On
 
I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using August's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here!  And make sure to go get MDS2!!!!  
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Oh and one last thing that is new with MDS2....a supply list of everything on my page!
 
Embellishments
    Mis-Stitched - embellishments\Mis-Stitched - white 6c
    Bright Blooms\Bright Blooms - daffodil delight 6
    _Designer Kits\Celebrate Any Day - embellishments\Celebrate Any Day - pennant let's (re-colored)
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones\Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium
    Bright Blooms\Bright Blooms - daffodil delight 6
    Bright Blooms\Bright Blooms - daffodil delight 1 (re-colored)
    Festive Blooms\Festive Blooms - basic gray 5
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones\Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium
    Festive Blooms\Festive Blooms - basic gray 5
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones\Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium

Punches
    Borders\Scallop Edge Punch, Fill Color = 62,62,62
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 62,62,62
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = VERY VANILLA 254,249,232


2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Oh my word!! This is so adorable! I love it!

Yapha said...

Super cute page!! Love how you used the colors and the layout! Thanks for the info on the new blog for Stampin' Celebration!