Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Journal for Brooks- Stampin' Celebration Challenge

It's the first of the month and you know what that means...Stampin' Celebration has a new challenge for this month!


Look at these inspiration pictures! I love these colors together, they are so fresh and fun!  They also scream "boy" to me, so I made a boy project this month.

(Front Cover)

Here is it...it is a journal made in MDS!  I made it for a family friend who had a baby boy (Brooks Henry) recently.  I used the colors (Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla and a customized (a little richer) Only Orange) from our inspiration picture to make the journal. 

(Back Cover)

His name is made using the Timeless Type alphabet punches filled with DSP and the air plane and the clouds came from the On the Go kit.

I made myself a journal like this for my daughter Hannah and I have enjoyed writing memories and tid-bits in it.  I  am excited to receive this journal from the profession print services Stampin' Up! has!


Here's how you can participate...  Simply create a card, 3D item, digital item, scrapbook layout, etc. using the inspiration piece above.  Leave a comment on the Stampin' Celebration blog with a link to your blog or online gallery so we can see your project. You have until the 25th of the month to create your project.  We will choose the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month.  We can't wait to see what Stampin' Celebration inspires you to create!!
 
With our new blog hop style challenge, then you're probably visiting me from Marlene's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Allison's blog .  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!
 
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On
I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using July's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here!   
 


No comments: