Friday, June 1, 2012

Pink and Black- Stampin' Celebration Challenge

It's the first of the month and you know what that means...Stampin' Celebration has a new challenge for this month! 


Look at all that pink, black and white!  What fun pictures to be inspired by to make a project!  The table cloth in the lower right hand picture caught my eye.  I like the different colors and designs so close together.  So here is what I made!






Luggage tags using My Digital Studio!  I know, it is probably kind of hard to tell that is what these are (the front is on the left and the back is on the right with bogus information:) ), but I didn't have time to print them out and laminate them.  I know they will be cute and practical at the same time.

These would be such a great gift for anyone!  Just change the DSP and the initial and you are good to go!


Here's how you can participate...  Simply create a card, 3D item, digital item, scrapbook layout, etc. using the inspiration piece above.  Leave a comment on the Stampin' Celebration blog with a link to your blog or online gallery so we can see your project. You have until the 25th of the month to create your project.  We will choose the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month.  We can't wait to see what Stampin' Celebration inspires you to create!!
With our new blog hop style challenge, then you're probably visiting me from Marlene's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Allison's blog .  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!
 
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Candace Lawlor - cj lawlor designs
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On

I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using April's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here!   
 

   

3 comments:

Patti said...

Cute idea. And the bright pink will help it stand out when waiting for luggage.

Cori Kozak said...

What a fabulous idea! And MDS is perfect for this! Love the fun design!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very cute! I didn't realize you gals had started up again! I'll have to try to play along!