Friday, June 22, 2012

35 Years of a Family Business- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week our theme is to Scrapbook a Celebration!  I picked this theme and I knew exactly what I was going to scrapbook with it!  This June 1st, marked 35 years of my family owning the Ace Hardware in our town, and all four generations of my family were there to celebrate the milestone!  We are proud to be a true family owned and operated business! 


 Here are my pages (click on them to see them bigger!)  I went with the black, white and grey color theme with a splash of Cherry Cobbler in there.


 I like the way the pages came out.  They will be a perfect addition to Hannah's First Year Album I am making. 


Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here! 

   

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! Colors are perfect with the pictures too.

Terri Mongeon said...

What a great layout! Love the colors and the banners! Congrats to your family. That is a huge reason to celebrate! :)

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Rochelle! What a great celebration page (and I love 2-pagers!) Congrats on that achievement, how wonderful!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow - she's getting so big! Gorgeous girl!