Friday, March 30, 2012

3 Months!- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop! This week was my turn to pick a theme and I picked to use the colors Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey and Whisper White.

I originally picked these colors because I had a picture of my daughter in a onsie with flowers in these colors on it, but once I started to make a page with the pictures, it wasn't going so well, so I decided to take a break.  I took Hannah out side in her new hat and then it hit me...her hat is three of the colors I need to use this week!  So I ran in and got the camera and wa-la...here is my 12x12 double page layout!  (click on the pages to see them in more detail!)
 (left page)

 (right page)


 (both pages put together) 

Once I had the pictures taken the page came together real quickly and I am so happy with the way it came out!  I built my flower leaves using the Grosgrain ribbon and bows and added a few buttons to make the flowers.

I can't believe our baby girl is three months old today!  Happy 3 months Hannah! :)



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!

No comments: